Friday, July 14, 2006

Poor Pippi

Day 1: Catherine seems to really love Pippi



Day 2: In her eagerness to get Pippi today, Catherine rolled over. (Ah, don't we all need incentives to learn new "tricks")

She seems a bit perplexed about what just happened.

2 comments:

The Mortson's said...

No way. Rolling over already. That's so cool. I love Pippi too. Do you remember the Mrs. Beasley (spelling) dolls? I had one of those.

Kelly said...

Just give her a week or so.. You'll turn your back for one second and she'll be rolling across the room. I remember picking D up from daycare one day and his caregiver said he about gave her a heart attack. She said she turned around to change another baby's diaper and when she turned back around he was gone!!!! He had rolled under one of the crib's and was playing in a stack of construction paper. He had only been rolling for 1 1/2 week's or so.