Friday, October 06, 2006

Going to Florida

We leave tomorrow for a couple days down to see Jim's parents. It should be a fun trip and the weather is supposed to be in the 80's. It will be Catherine's first plane ride (of course) and we're praying everything goes smoothly. -- You know, I think I was in high school before I was ever on a plane. But, I didn't have grandparents that lived out of state either.

She had her 6-month check-up this week. She's 27-1/4 inches long and 18pds 9ozs. -- That puts her in 90th percentile for length and 75 (or something) for weight. She doesn't seem that big, but when we're with other babies her age she does seem bigger.

I don't know if they check my site, but I often check their site, so good luck to Ann's cousin Jackie! I hope your delivery goes well.

The hat below is from Jim's friend from work. Isn't it great!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is soooo darn cute!!! I hope you guy's have a great trip!!