Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sledding

Well, I tried to take Catherine sledding earlier this week. I'm not sure why I thought this was a good idea at 37 weeks pregnant. I mean I have a difficult enough time getting up from the floor let alone trying to control a sled and get both of us up off the ground. Jim tried again with her this weekend, but she just didn't care for it. She kept getting upset that there was snow on her boots and gloves.


5 comments:

Theresa said...

I voted for Feb 12th. BUT, I also am thinking maybe the 14th, since that is Valentines Day AND Alida's birthday!

Kelly said...

I call the 10th or before!!! On a side note.... Did anyone get pictures of you trying to sled at 37 wks.?? Those would be great to see!! Hahahaha!!

annchull said...

I voted for Feb 12th also. Becca is still going for the 17th. That darn Becca.

Anonymous said...

I voted for
the 12!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

She is a Girl! Yes! Congrats on the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Elizabeth