What a weekend: Wednesday and Thurs "we" (read, Jim) tried to help Tom and Jen at Aunt Catherine's (until 11pm); Friday was dinner in Greektown with many of the Hull's and Miller's (We should all see eachother more, it was a lot of fun - sorry we didn't make it to the hockey game, but we looked for you on TV); Saturday was Anna's baptism and Catherine's second birthday; Sunday was a day of rest. "We" took over 200 pictures (read, Rich took over 150 pictures with our camera), so I'll just give some of the highlights. :-) (Thanks though, Rich, it will be nice to have all of those.)

Ken and Anna. You know it's not too late to have one more!

Cheers!

Hummm, I think Aunt Ann may have let someone try the cake.

Dancing with the Stars has nothing on Tom and Elizabeth.
1 comment:
Happy (Belated) Birthday to Catherine! 2 years makes her a toddler, but I bet you are wondering where all the time went!! I am hanging on to Joshua being my "baby" for as long as he will allow me to! Oh, time goes too fast.
Post a Comment