I would love to take them to the National Zoo, so maybe I'll need to combine that with a work trip later this summer. :-) -- Speaking of which, I hope Rosie had a wonderful First Communion and cannot wait to see pictures.
Last funny story of the week, Catherine has been climbing everything lately, and as a result, has been falling off everything lately. She fell hard on her butt on Friday and wanted me to kiss it to make it better. Somehow I didn't think I would get that request until her teenage years. (Also, glad to see that Terrie is having the same problem with Josh falling, and it's not just our "laissez-faire" parenting style. -- Now there are two words you cannot use everyday on your blog!) :-) -- Also, Terrie, we weren't ready to move Catherine to the big girl bed, but the thought of buying another crib didn't seem like a good one either.
Catherine with the polar bears behind her.
Us with a Gorilla climbing in the tree behind us.
Anna smiling at Catherine. We had a nice time.
2 comments:
Ahhh...I see what you mean about buying a 2nd crib. When Aaron was born, Brendan was still in his crib but luckily we were given a hand-me-down crib from someone so we didn't have to pay for our 2nd crib!
Oh--I plan to update my blog tonight or tomorrow so you can read about Joshua's latest injury......that boy has had a pretty bad week overall!
Thats a cute picture of Anna
Post a Comment