I don't want to bore everyone with our vacation shots, so I'll try to pare them down to just a few (we took over 250, so consider yourselves lucky.) Overall, we had great weather, great company and probably too much food that we felt we needed to consume. Thanks to Mom and Dad for all their help watching the girls and allowing Jim and me to exercise together. As we pulled into our neighborhood, Catherine said: "Not this house!" Yes, why does the vacation week go so much faster than the others. -- Next stop? This fall to Florida to let Grandma and Grandpa Woloskie watch our kids. :-)
Grandma and Grandpa arrive. I think she has Jim's sprinting capabilities.
2 comments:
You should try to do a slideshow, that way we could see more! I love to see the pics of the girls!
Looks like everyone had a great time. I am with PD I would rather be at the lake house too.
Post a Comment