Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Creative or Redneck?

So, after Tom and Jen's, Catherine has been talking non-stop about swimming. I filled up her pool, but it was a bit chilly this morning. Being either creative or redneck, I got out my old horse water bucket heater. It worked! Pictures are below, please vote and let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew those years living in Georgia would pay off someday ...

Jim

Anonymous said...

That ain't redneck or creative that's just plain ol' southern ingenuity; once you've lived down here that stuff just don't wash out.(just like Georgia red clay)
Yay Mary!!!
The girls are beautiful. I hope someday y'all might come back for a visit & we'll get to meet them...
All my best,
Belinda

Anonymous said...

Being from the GREAT state of Georgia, I can say with confidence that this is REDNECK!!! But I like it. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see that some of the things we taught you while you were down here in the Great State of Georgia actually sunk in. Just imagine what you would have been able to accomplish if you would have stayed a little longer!! Take care and come visit us!! Jai