New favorite picture. Sarah took this of Jim and Catherine.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Labor Day
Thanks to Tom, Jen, Elizabeth and Adam for a wonderful Labor Day. There are too many pictures to post, so here are a couple of favorites. Thanks, we enjoyed your pool, your beer and everyone's company.
Just love this photo of Rosie
Catherine says "surfer dude" everytime she see this picture of Elizabeth.
Mike took this picture. I think I will have it printed.
Just love this shot of Liam. I think Mike did this one too.
New favorite picture. Sarah took this of Jim and Catherine.
New favorite picture. Sarah took this of Jim and Catherine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should get that picture printed cause it is a great one! My other favorite is the one of Terese Rose--she cracks me up!
Looks like everyone had a good time. Family get togethers are the best!
Post a Comment