We completed the Detroit 1/2 marathon (Heidi and Katrina did the whole thing -crazy)and that sent me to the ER. I will say this, it was the scariest day of my life. My body has never reacted the way it did. To sum up, I would rather give birth several times (without medication) than to go through how I felt that day. (See their blog for pictures of the race)
On a different note, I broke our camera so I don't have many pictures to post. I was, however, able to get this one of Jim, Catherine and Jack putting together the fireplace.
3 comments:
We are so glad to see you are okay! That is scary stuff!
Mary, I'm so sorry that happened to you. It must have been scary. It seams to happen to someone at every race and I guess it was your turn. Things happen to remind us how fragile we are and appreciate our lives and those we love. Enjoy the day and get ready for the snow--yuk--to early. I think of snow closer to Thanksgiving not Halloween--what happened to global warmimg. I'm thinking ice age.
Oh goodness! I think your household has had enough ER visits for awhile! Sure am happy that all is well though.
Post a Comment